April 8, 2009

1084 26th Ave. SE.



God, I can't wait to get back to the greatest city in the world next year. I am getting so worn out of the stuck up, wack-ass, hick people here. Dont get me wrong, I'm going to miss all the people that I consider friends here and the only reason I come visit will be because of them, but all the other people can gargle my balls, to be quite honest. Jesus H Fucking Popsicle just thinking of some of the people makes my blood boil.

I was talking to one of my best friends, and future roommate, Max, today, and after I hung up the phone with him I got an extreme sense of excitement and went and rented 4 movies because I was happy, stoked on the libraries movie selection, and giddy as hell for next year.

Just the fact that I can go see my dog every day, and my brother will be home, and family, and familiarity, and people that I enjoy the company of more often than not, it is going to be one hell of a year. I just wish this could have happened sooner, rather than later.


No comments: